Monday, April 28, 2008

Week 2-thing#1

I just set up a blog for the very first time. Now i'm going to attempt to add an avatar to it-I hope it all goes well.

4 comments:

Barbara De Santis said...

Dana,

I love the template you selected- very modern and clean! Cannot wait to see your avatar (still have to learn why they are called that!)

dsmith said...

Hi!
Check out my avatar! i did it!!!! It really wasn't that hard-just needed time to "play" around with the site and figure out what works.

Barbara De Santis said...

Dana,

You look great- and I am so pround that your hard work paid off!

Barbara De Santis said...

You did a great job- and you are right- it just takes some time to figure out how all this stuff works! I'm so glad this is self paced- that way I can take all the time I need!

What picture will I see this week?